Many patients who are interested in learning about the cosmetic treatments available for the face and body are often educating themselves on the benefits of non-laser services provided at local med spas. At the Skin and Laser Surgery Center of New England, patients will find that our team offers a wide range of solutions for common skin and body concerns.
Below are just a few of the more common non-laser services available through our facilities in the New England communities and beyond:
- Botox/Dysport injections – cosmetic injectables such as Botox and Dysport are used for treating dynamic wrinkles on the face. These neuromodulators reduce muscle contractions which smooth problem areas around the forehead, eyebrows, and eyes.
- Chemical peels – mild to aggressive chemical peels are effective at helping rejuvenate the appearance of the skin, smoothing texture and tone. This allows patients the chance to enhance the skin’s health while addressing common facial skin complaints.
- Dermal fillers – gel-like fillers use hyaluronic acid to add volume where needed, allowing patients to fill and smooth fine lines and wrinkles throughout the facial area.
- TruSculpt – our team utilizes TruSculpt for nonsurgical and non-laser fat reduction. This radiofrequency treatment eliminates the need for invasive plastic surgeries such as liposuction on patients who have mild fat deposits and buildup.
- Kybella – patients unhappy with a double chin will find that a certain injectable called Kybella can help gradually reduce submental fullness and rebuild a patient’s self-confidence.
- Miradry – patients struggling with excessive sweating, or “hyperhidrosis,” can seek treatment with the use of Miradry, a specialized procedure that can target sweat glands and address this condition without medication or surgery.
- PRP – PRP, or “platelet rich plasma,” is used in many areas of medicine. At our facility, we utilize PRP injections in the scalp to help patients with hair thinning and loss.
- Sclerotherapy – varicose and spider veins can be unsightly and problematic, but sclerotherapy offers an effective way of closing off damaged veins and redirect blood flow to healthier veins—eliminating problematic veins safely and effectively.
Discuss the cosmetic services available at our facility
With three convenient locations, patients in the community can seek assistance with a wide range of aesthetic concerns with the team at the Skin and Laser Surgery Center of New England. Call one of our offices to schedule a consultation appointment with our providers to find out more!